Cayman Islands Conference
Tithe & Love Offering
Now, our God, we give You thanks...
Everything is a gift from you and we have only
given back what is yours already.
1 Chronicles 29:13-14, GNT
STEWARDSHIP - Your Gifts
Stewardship is the personal acknowledgement on our part that God is the owner and provider of all the basic goods of life – spiritual, physical and material. As Christians, we are called to be faithfully responsible with the resources entrusted to us by God. We are to manage God-given gifts of time, talents, money and the use of our spiritual gifts.
PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE - Your Legacy
SIMPLIFIED GIVING PLAN
The Lord’s portion for preaching and teaching the gospel
Used for world mission offerings, conference development projects, and local church expenses
Support of Adventist Christian Education
Praise 87.9 FM
Support of Adventist gospel through radio
Cayman Adventist Television
Support of Adventist gospel through television
Official fund-raising programme of the Seventh-day Adventist Church; the fund is used exclusively for welfare ministry
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: The Cayman Islands Conference of Seventh-day Adventists is grateful for your gifts, donations, and support of our organization. If you have made a duplicate donation or the amount you have given is in error, please contact us at email@example.com for a refund. If an error is made online or if the donor changes his/her mind, we will honour all requests for refunds that are made in writing within 30 days of the date the donation was made. In some cases, we may need to wait to verify that your payment was successful before issuing a refund. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment and exclude the 4% processing fee.
Tithe & Offering: an Act of Worship.
You May Now Return Your Tithe and Give Your Love Offering Online.
We are now able to accept all Tithes, Offerings & Donations online using your Debit or Credit Card via a secure web form. A 4% merchant fee applies.
Please read all the instructions below carefully before proceeding:
1. When you click the ‘Donate Online’ button at the bottom of this section, a new window will open containing the Offering Form (see image below)
2. Please carefully complete all the required information in the form and then click ‘Continue’ at the bottom of that form.
3. A new page will then appear where you need to complete your payment card information and billing address (see image below)
4. When you have completed all the required information, click “Submit Payment” to process the transaction.
Verified By Visa/Mastercard Secured Code
Note: depending upon your bank/card-type you may be asked to complete another security challenge before the transaction completed. This is normal.
5. Please ensure you have read and understand our Cancellation & Refund Policy & Security Policy.
When you are ready to proceed click “Donate Online” below