News of Interest
The grand finale to October’s seniors’ recognition activities by the Adventist Community Services Department took place on Sunday (October 31, 2021) at Pedro St. James Castle. Some 50 seniors, assembled among some 16 large tables, were treated to an evening of lively entertainment and refreshments.
People from across the Cayman Islands, Honduras, Jamaica, the United States, and other countries around the world tuned in to the “I Know a Man” Bible Exploration Series conducted by the Women’s Ministries Department of the Cayman Islands Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. The series was
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists has developed a new, exciting app as digital evangelism becomes the forefront of evangelistic and missional efforts by the worldwide membership of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The “Adventist Teams” app will allow members around the world to source and
With more of us than ever before working remotely because of the pandemic, Zoom meetings and virtual training sessions have become part of our daily routines. We see our colleagues two-dimensionally and even socialize with our friends on our screens rather than face to face.
Global Adventist News
News from Adventist.org
- Church Leaders Call for a Change in Ghana’s Election Dateon January 18, 2022 at 12:42 pm
- Adventist Leaders in Inter-America Commence Centennial Celebrations Commit to Intense Evangelism Effortson January 18, 2022 at 12:35 pm
- Tuvalu Students Share Memory Verses and Songson January 18, 2022 at 12:28 pm
- Adventist Leaders Commit to Proclaiming the Three Angels’ Messages Throughout Inter-Americaon January 18, 2022 at 12:26 pm
- Musicians Meeting Promotes Dialogue and Knowledge for Professionals and Amateurson January 18, 2022 at 12:23 pm
- Loma Linda University Health Hospitals Awarded for Resuscitation, Stroke Careon January 18, 2022 at 12:20 pm
- The Adventist Church in Krasnoyarsk Met on January 2 at the SHALOM Cafeon January 18, 2022 at 12:16 pm
- Loma Linda University Health’s Integrative Cancer, Behavioral, and Mental Health Services Enable Whole-Person Careon January 17, 2022 at 12:50 pm